The mission of the Wisconsin Society of Association Executives (WSAE) is creating meaningful connections and enhancing competencies of association professionals.
WSAE advances the following organizational values:
- Fostering a welcoming and inclusive community
- Operating with integrity by being open, honest and transparent
- Promoting association management rooted in passion, a positive attitude and fun
- Shaping the future by identifying industry trends and developing dynamic responses
WSAE leverages these core competencies to advance our mission:
- Providing Quality Resources
- Knowledge & Research
- Innovation & Technology
- Professional Development
- Industry Leadership
- Promoting and Protecting the Profession
- Advancing Alliances Partnerships
WSAE will capture the attention of current and prospective members highlighting the Society’s unique benefits and programs in a timely and relevant manner.
WSAE will provide opportunities for members to participate in effective and engaging programming developed to address a variety of needs of association professionals and providers at all stages of their careers.
WSAE will sustain financial resources sufficient to secure a reserve of one year of operating expenses.
Review the Strategic Plan.