Here at WSAE, we are committed to providing resources to support our members in achieving their goals. Education is the foundation of success.
- Webinars. Webinars are offered once or twice monthly. Join live, or review our webinar archives list of recorded webinars to watch whenever fits your schedule.
- CAE and CMP exam prep. WSAE partners with the Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE) to offer CAE preparation courses that incorporate study guides, reading comprehension questions, flashcards and practice tests. MSAE offers their member rate to WSAE members, which represents a $100 savings. In addition to CAE prep courses, MSAE also offers a virtual prep course to prepare for the CMP examination.
- VantagePoint. WSAE's quarterly magazine publication features tips, vetted strategies and emerging thinking on associations to set you up for success. Browse through past issues to uncover valuable association management knowledge and thought leadership from both fellow WSAE colleagues and industry experts.
- Real-time compensation benchmarking. Participation will always be free; Data access is free during 2020.
- Discount off Association Laboratory research and strategy resources. Make better-informed strategic decisions with discounted resources.
- WSAE Blog. WSAE members are invited to post their blog posts on association topics. Please check out what your peers are thinking, and we encourage you to post, as well!
- Roundtables. WSAE connects you with others who share your passion for associations, and share your challenges. Roundtables provide a venue for networking, sharing ideas and keeping up with the latest in association management. Bring your current challenge or share your greatest success story - this is a perfect opportunity to meet and discuss topics of interest with like-minded colleagues in a casual setting.
- Connected Community. Connect with other members to pose questions and share insights.