Post to the WSAE Blog
WSAE members are welcome to post blog articles, pending approval of staff admin. Articles posted here will also be considered for inclusion in WSAE's bi-weekly series of e-blasts. Alternatively, please feel free to submit an article for posting through this form. We will review and, if approved, will post here for you.
- The article content should cover an issue relevant to the association industry and of interest to association professionals.
- Avoid overt, self-serving commercialism.
- WSAE reserves the right to edit for styles and formatting.
- In general, WSAE style conforms to the Merriam Webster Collegiate Dictionary and The Associated Press Stylebook.
- We can be flexible with regards to article length, but roughly 500-1,000 words is appropriate.
- Artwork/photos are recommended as they enhance readership. Note that appropriate photo releases may be required if the photo(s) include individuals, copyrighted material or trademarked products.
- We encourage the inclusion of a professional headshot with your article.
- Please identify each author, position and place of employment. Further, feel free to include a short bio and contact information (email or website only) at the end of the article.
- Authors should feel free, even encouraged, to share an article after it's been posted with their online networks and connections, linking to the article here.
This opportunity is exclusive for WSAE members. CAE credit is available toward certification renewal.