Why join the Wisconsin Society of Association Executives?
Learn new, innovative ways to improve your association
- Educational events – Educational programs featuring expert speakers who share the latest developments and trends in association management. Our annual calendar includes our Membership Roadshow, Spring Outing, SummerTIME to Shine, Executive Exchange (a CEO only event) and more.
- WSAE Summit – An annual event that will challenge you to think about the future of your association in a new way
- CEO Roundtables - Held in Milwaukee and Madison, these roundtables are the perfect place for CEOs to share ideas and challenges in a confidential setting. Roundtables are limited to association CEOs only.
Advance your career with professional development opportunities
- CAE tools and training – The Certified Associate Executive credential demonstrates an individual’s commitment to knowledge and excellence as an association professional
- Scholarships – Scholarships are available to members who want to pursue CAE designation
- Career headquarters – A resource for when you're looking for a new job, or want to recruit qualified candidates quickly and easily
Develop leadership skills
Meet people with common interests
Take advantage of special products and services
- Compensation and Benefits Survey – Collected from a wide cross section of associations, the national and Wisconsin-based report analyzes such data as gender by position, average salary and salary increases by position and years of experience, leave and vacation policies, retirement and insurance benefits, and CEO contract conditions. Contact staff to learn more.
- WSAE lending library – WSAE maintains a full library of association-related publications. Brush up on select topics or review before you buy.
Stay on top of news and developments in the association industry
- VantagePoint magazine – Full-color magazine mailed to all members
- Monthly e-newsletter – Quick and concise content
Tap your professional network
Anytime, from anywhere, connect with your peers here on WSAE’s hybrid, web-social media site.