The Qualified Association Specialist (QAS) Certificate Program is an affordable educational program for professionals in the association industry. Provided through the Florida Society of Association Executives (FSAE), this online training program provides a broad base view of the principles in association management. The QAS Certificate Program helps all staff connect how various association functions/departments work together.
The program gathers seasoned experts from around the country to present a comprehensive overview of the many facets of working in or with an association – from the legal and financial “business model” of associations’ unique governance/volunteer structure, to understanding the key principles of membership, communications, events, social media/communities, non-dues revenue programs, public policy and data management. These industry leaders share their knowledge with you through 12 online modules, approximately an hour each to enhance your career in association management, including:
- Organization types and management structures
- Board governance and volunteer management
- Financial management and budgeting
- Administration and HR
- Legal issues in associations and risk management
- Marketing, communication and crisis management
- Social media and online communities
- Membership recruitment/engagement/retention
- Meetings, conference, trade shows
- Non-dues development and training program
- Public policy and government relations
Program fees are $195 for partner SAE members (including WSAE members) and $295 for non-members.
WSAE member discount code: WSAEQAS-SAE.
More information | Register